Matches of the 20th round of Prince Mohammed bin Salman League for Professional Clubs were ended on Friday, which witnessed seven victories and one tie.
Al-Nasr beat Al-Ahli 2-1, Al-Hilal secured a comfortable 4-1 win over Al-Qadsya, Al-Batin lost 1-0 to Al-Hazm, Al-Fasialy overcame Al-Ittifaq 4-3, Al-Fateh beat Al-Fayhaa 2-1, Al-Taween beat Ohod 4-0, Al-Shabab beat Al-Wahda 1-0, while Al-Raed draw 1-1 with Al-Ittihad.
The leaders Al-Hilal maintained their position on the top of the table with 49 points, six points clear of second-place Al-Nasr and Al-Shabab jumped to the 3rd place with 37 points one point ahead of Al-Ahli the fourth, followed by Al-Taween the fifth with 33 points.
Here we present the important records and statistics of the round:
- 26 goals were scored, 19 goals with the right feet, 3 with the left feet and four goals from headers.
- The foreign players scored 15 goals, while the Saudi players netted 11 goals.
-Four penalties were awarded and all of them converted.
- Al-Hilal is the best attacking team with 51 goals, while the worst attacking record belongs to Ohod with 15 goals.
- The best defense is for Al-Shabab who only received 13 goals, while the worst defensive record is for Ohod with conceding 42 goals.
- Two red cards and 22 yellow cards were shown in the round.
- Al-Hilal is the most winning team with 15 matches and Al-Ittihad has the worst winning record with only three wins.
- Al-Hilal has the lowest number of losses with one loss and Ohod is the most defeated team with 14 games.
- Al-Fat'h, Al-Hazm and Al-Shabab are the teams with the most draws with 7 games for each team.
- Bafetimbi Gomis from Al-Hilal with 16 goals heads goal scorers list, two goals ahead of Al-Ahli's Omar El-Somah.