Abha continues to maintain the lead in Prince Mohammed bin Salman League for First Class Football Clubs for the 8th round in a row, after it won 4-2 against Al-Nojoom.
Abha raised its total to 33 points, maintaining the first place, with a 6-point difference from Jeddah and Dhamac, the second and the third, with 27 points each.
In this report, we shall review various statistics and figures from sixteenth round:
- The round witnessed 21 goals in 10 matches, 5 of which ended with a win, against 5 matches that ended with a negative or positive tie.
- Jeddah's Othman Al-Haj, maintains the first place on the League's top scorers list (9 goals), with a difference of one goal from Al-Mujazzal's Lester Stefan and Al-Nojoom's Saith Sakala, followed by Faisal Al-Jamaan (Hajer), Saleh Al Abbass (Najran) and Jose Fajardo (Al-Kawkab), with 7 goals each.
- Jeddah and Dhamac are at the top of the list of the teams with the strongest attack so far, with a total of 21 goals each, followed by Abha (20), and then Al-Ansar, Al-Jeel, Najran and Al-Mujazzal, with 18 goals each.
- Hajer is at the top of the list of the teams with the strongest defense, with 9 goals only scored against it in 16 matches, followed by Abha, Jeddah and Al-Ta'ee (12 goals), and then Al-Adalah and Al-Khaleej, with 13 goals each.
- Abha is the team with the highest number of wins during the current season, with 10 wins, followed by Dhamac, Al-Ansar and Al-Jeel, with 7 wins each, and then Jeddah, Al-Adalah, Al-Washm and Najran (6 matches).
- Al-Qaisumah is the team with the highest number of losses so far, as it lost 9 matches, with a difference of one match from Al-Nahda (8 losses), and then Al-Kawkab, Al-Orobah, Al-Ain, Al-Shoula and Najran (7).
- Jeddah, Hajer and Al-Nojoom recorded the highest number of ties so far, in 9 matches.
- The League's score so far has risen to 324 goals.
- So far, 160 matches were played in 16 rounds, 109 of which ended with a win, against 51 with a tie; 28 positive and 23 negative.