Today, Saturday, the competitions of 14th round of Prince Mohammed bin Salman League for Professionals were concluded. It witnessed a win by Al-Raed over Ah-Hazm 1-0; Al-Faisaly over Al-Wehda 3-0; Al-Hilal over Al-Ahli 4-3; Al-Shabab over Al-Batin 4-0; Al-Qadisiah over Al-Taawoun 3-1; and Al-Nasr over Al-Ittihad 2-1, while only one match ended with a 0-0 tie, between A-Fat’h and Al-Ettifaq.
Al-Hilal has maintained its place at the top of the list with 35 points, while Al-Nasr is second with 32 points, and Al-Shabab third with 26 points.
The most important figures after the end of the round are as follows:
- The round witnessed 25 goals, at a rate of 3 goals per match.
- 18 goals were scored by foreign players, against 7 by national players, with 18 goals right-footed, 5 left-footed and 2 by the head.
- There were 6 penalties, all of which were scored.
- The referees showed 35 yellow cards and 2 red cards during the round matches.
- The most frequent result in this round is 3-0, scored in two match; A-Faisaly against Al-Wehda and Al-Fayhaa against Ohod.
- The first and last fifteen minutes of the second half witnessed the highest scoring rate, with seven goals each.
- Al-Hilal is the top winner, in 11 matches, and Al-Ittihad and Ohod are at the bottom, in only one match each.
- Al-Ittihad and Ohod are the top losers, in 10 matches, and Al-Hilal is at the bottom with only one loss.
- Al-Hilal had the strongest attack with 32 goals, while Ohod had the weakest attack, with 8 goals.
- Al-Shabab had the strongest defense, with its net having been hit by 9 goals only, while Al-Ittihad had the weakest defense, with 31 goals.
- Al-Fat’h had the highest number of ties, in 6 matches, and Al-Hilal and Al-Nasr are at the bottom with two matches only.
- Bafétimbi Gomis (Al-Hilal) is the top scorer with 12 goals, followed by Léandre Tawamba (Al-Taawoun) with 11 goals and Omar Al Soma (Al-Ahli) with 10 goals.