Yesterday, Saturday, the competitions of the twelfth round of Prince Mohammed bin Salman League for Professionals, which continued for 3 days, were concluded.
The round witnessed wins by Al-Batin over Al-Fayhaa 2-1, Al-Qadisiah over Al-Ettifaq 2-0, Al-Shabab over Ohod 1-0, Al-Faisaly to Al-Ittihad 2-1, and Al-Taawoun over Al-Wehda 1-0, a 2-2 tie by Al-Hilal and Al-Nasr, a win by Al-Fat’h over Al-Hazm 3-2 and a negative tie by Al-Raed and Al-Ahli.
The top figures at the end of the 12th round of Prince Mohammed bin Salman League are as follows:
- The round witnessed 6 wins and two ties, in which 17 goals were scored, at a rate of two goals per match, of which 10 goals were right-footed, two left-footed and 3 by the head.
- National players scored 7 goals against 9 goals by foreign players, while "friendly fire" resulted in one goal.
- Al-Hilal had the strongest attack with 26 goals, while Ohod had the weakest attack amongst the League clubs, with 7 goals.
- Al-Hilal and Al-Shabab had the strongest defense with the net of each of them hit by 9 goals only, while Al-Ittihad had the weakest defense amongst the League clubs, with 28 goals.
- Al-Hilal is the top winner, with 9 wins, and Al-Ittihad is at the bottom, with no wins at all.
- Al-Ittihad is the top loser, with 9 losses, and Al-Hilal is at the bottom, with no losses at all.
- Al-Shabab and Al-Hazm recorded the highest number of ties, in 5 matches each.
- The result "1-0" was the most recurring in the round as it was scored in 3 matches.
- There were two penalties, one scored and the other missed.
- The round witnessed 37 yellow cards and 2 red cards.
- At the end of the 12th round, 266 goals were scored, noting that two matches have been postponed; Al-Raed against Al-Taawoun from the ninth round and Ohod against Al Hilal from the eleventh round.
- Al-Hilal's forward, Bafétimbi Gomis, is the top scorer with 9 goals, followed by Al-Taawoun's player Linder Tawamba with 8 goals, and Al-Ahly's forward Omar Al-Suma, Al-Ettifaq's player Cristian Guanca and Al-Hazm's player Mohammed Al-Saya'ri with 7 goals each.